Have a blast in Costa Rica’s Best All Inclusive Resorts
Why spend your time worrying about the cost of every meals or cocktail.Go to one of the many all inclusive resorts Costa Rica has to offer and spend your all inclusive vacation relaxing and having fun instead! You never have to leave because everything you need is right at hand.
What are all inclusive resorts? All inclusive resorts in Costa Rica offer a stress-free approach to travel. In all inclusive resorts you pay for your room, food and alcohol all in one! You’ll also enjoy the excellent facilities on offer in those great resorts. In addition you’ll find large swimming pools, a range of restaurants, and plenty of entertainment. You and your loved ones are sure to have a memorable all inclusive vacation. Many of the most popular all inclusive resorts are located in Costa Rica’s driest province, Guanacaste. Guanacaste is the sunniest and driest area in Costa Rica so you are guaranteed tropical sunshine and white sandy beaches!
Don’t Worry About a Thing and Stay in a Costa Rica All Inclusive Resort!
All of us dream of spending vacations in an exquisite tropical location, flanked by lush green rainforests, diving in the blue water and having the time of our lives. Your vacation to Costa Rica can include all of these things and more! It is the best destination for tourists from all over the world. If you decide on an All Inclusive Package to Costa Rica, it will relieve you of many hassles. Luckily, there are several beautiful all inclusive resort in Costa Rica to choose from. Our expert travel coordinators can offer advice which is more useful and convenient than looking for yourself. Working with an agency like My Costa Rica to plan your Costa Rica vacation package will save you from having to do hours of research trying to set up your accommodations, transfers, and tours.
Dreaming of a Vacation in an All Inclusive Resort in Costa Rica?
- There are countless beaches in Costa Rica that offer a chance of watching the various moods of the ocean and indulge in the wonders this country has to offer. The Gulf of Papagayo in Guanacaste Costa Rica and Drake bay in Osa Peninsula have some of the country’s most famous luxury resorts. Just think about the Riu Palace Costa Rica and the Secrets Papagayo Resort and Spa in the Guanacaste region. High on the list of the all-inclusive hotel selection as well as its sustainability efforts is Westin Playa Conchal. Make sure to list your wishes as to which type of resorts you would like to stay at. Maybe you prefer a family resort or perhaps you want to stay at an adults-only resort. Or maybe you are looking for the perfect place for your Costa Rica honeymoon.
- Exploring a national park is the best way to discover the natural wonders and flora and fauna Costa Rica is known for. There are helicopter tours that take you to Arenal. There are several hot springs surrounding the volcano. This is one of the most favorite sites of tourists from everywhere. There is an impressive water park overlooking the Arenal Volcano. The park includes waterfalls as well as slides to amaze the tourists. Arenal also has the best all-inclusive hotel Central America and even the world has to offer in Hotel Arenal Nayara. Visit the famous Monteverde cloud forest and take a canopy tour.
- Canopy tours – zip lining, hanging bridges, sky trams, explore the rainforest canopy!
- Snorkeling, scuba diving, sports fishing, surfing, catamaran cruises – Enjoy the richness of the sea!
- Unlimited delicious food and drink!
- Horseback riding, rafting the famous Pacuare river, sea kayaking, hiking, tennis, bocce ball, water sports, dancing at the discotheque, paddle boarding, yoga, spa massage, jacuzzi and more!!
The Best All Inclusive Resorts in Costa Rica
|Family-friendly Resorts||Adults-only Resorts||Luxury Resorts|
|Westin Golf Resort & Spa||Secrets Papagayo Resort & Spa||Riu Palace|
|Riu Guanacaste||Occidental Papagayo||Dreams Las Mareas|